Saturday, May 5, 2012

Hoorah for the Yellow and Blue


May 1, 2012

Yeah, I lied when I said the last one was it before I move in…

So, we sat down to watch “What’s your number” last night for Christina’s birthday (which she shares with my grandma, who I shocked by calling briefly haha), and the end of the movie has a big fat guy playing to tuba for a wedding (of course).  So we were laughing about tuba stereotypes, and I got to talking about the MMB.  I took a second to realize just how different my life would be and college would have been without you guys.  People asked me if I missed playing, and I said I was never the person who could play by myself (which is why I could never practice haha), but I always had a love for the ensemble and how the different parts came together.

So now, my final language exam is done, and I am sitting on my bed blasting the Maize Album into my headphones, and actually conducting J Apple doesn’t fall too far from the tree, Dad.

Moral of the story: go blue, and I love you MMB.  Horns—be on the lookout for a picture dedicated to you as soon as I get a chance to take and post it, I think you will greatly appreciate it.  Also, for swearing in we are singing "we are the world" in English and Malagasy--so our Peace Corps show hit the nail on the head haha.

HAIL
-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment