Friday, January 17, 2014

Extension Decision


1/17/14

Manahoana!

I wanted to take a moment to tell you about some recent decisions I have made regarding my service here and Madagascar.  My contract is up in April, when my 26 months in Madagascar is finished.  However, my nutrition project is going strong, and I feel like it has a lot of potential beyond the initial scope of the project.  However, I really want to come home and spend some time with my family and friends in America.  I have been gone for a very long time, and I can’t wait to see them again.  So, after spending a lot of time thinking about it and debating different scenarios, I have decided to request a 3 months extension to my service.  This means, I will stick around until July 18 to finish this nutrition project on my terms, to its full potential.  Then, I will begin to head home, traveling along the way, to be home in time for my 25th birthday in August!

Look forward to seeing all of you then.
Love,
-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment