Saturday, April 20, 2013

One Year



4/15/13

Well, this is a bit late, but I just wanted to publicly acknowledge the achievement of my fellow volunteers.  My stagemates and I arrived in Madagascar on March 1, 2012.  This was the 51st anniversary of Peace Corps.  After spending a week with a few other volunteers learning how to be trainers, we arrived back in Tana ready to celebrate.  There were quite a few of us from my stage in town, which was really nice.  We went out to dinner and then my friend Aymeric, a French guy who lives some of the time in my town, was DJing at a club.  So we all went out dancing and had a really great time.

Congrats to the FYFG stage!  May the next year be as good as the last J  I know this next year is going to go by so fast, but I am so happy to be here and so proud of my friends and fellow volunteers for all of their hard work.

See you all in a year!
-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment