Thursday, June 7, 2012

Homecoming

My flight home is officially booked!!

Unfortunately, I did not get the all clear early enough to book the flight I really wanted--with a 24 hour layover in Paris--but I do have direct flights from Tana to Paris and Paris to Detroit and back, which is nice.

Special thank you to my mother who put up with all of the crap on the Air France website.  It was amusing to try and book a flight all in French.  Well, more amusing now that it is over.

So, I will be back in Michigan August 11-September 1 :)  With a fabulous wedding on August 19, and a potential trip to Chicago on the 25th for some DSP<3.  Of course, I will have to visit HVSC as well, and I will be home to celebrate my (and Hine's and Jeff-fa-fa's) birthday(s) on the 15th!

Very much looking forward to it, but at the same time trying to live in the moment here because this country is wonderful and I don't want to miss a minute of it!

Mandrapihoana vetivety! (See you soon!)
-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment